We are fundraising for our latest education-based campaign! To donate visit https://gocrowdera.com/in/ngo/CAPSoftSkills/Child-Awareness-1953
Through this campaign we hope to provide soft skills training to financially underprivileged students. This campaign will positively impact 900 underprivileged students!
Soft Skills are the essential non-academic aspect of education that help increase employability. Students from economically underprivileged backgrounds are often deprived of opportunities to gain these skills.
This gives rise to problems such as:
- Some students write well, but they are not able to express themselves orally.
- Some speak fluently, but cannot write without grammatical errors.
- Some are comfortable speaking among themselves in a small group, but are not comfortable facing the audience.
- Some having problems with their body language and use inappropriate with others, some find it difficult to maintain eye contact.
- Some are always misunderstood.
Through our campaign, we plan to equip students from less privileged socioeconomic strata with soft skills. They will be trained by professionally-trained instructors and interactive sessions.
Support our campaign by sharing this message: “I #SupportLearning with #CAPSoftSkills because…”
The course content includes:
Speaking & writing grammatically correct English
- Review of Grammar
- Remedial Study of Grammar
- Building Vocabulary
- Public Speaking
Develop writing skills – Composition
- Letter writing
- Note taking
- Precise writing
- Diary writing
- Report writing
Develop skill in spoken English
- Oral report
- Telephonic conversion
Developing Skills in listening comprehension
Develop ability to read, understand and express meaningfully
Soft Skills & Interview Skills
Additional funds received will be disbursed through this campaign or other child rights campaigns conducted by the Child Awareness Project.